White-Rodgers 1F83-261 Non-Programmable MultiStage Thermostat
About This Thermostat
|Stages:||2H & 2C|
|Power Options:||Battery, 24 VAC Hardwire|
We've improved the best-selling digital thermostat with new styling and enhanced home comfort features, specially designed for multi-stage use. It now offers more control, more convenience and more value than the competition. And it's backed with the reputation of White-Rodgers - pioneers in home comfort since 1937.
More Accuracy and Control. If you're in the process of upgrading to a multi-stage system, don't forget the "brain" for your new system.your thermostat. Budget-priced digital thermostats aren't smart enough to prevent temperature swings, so they can rob you of comfort and energy savings. But our new 80 Series can maintain a set temperature to within one degree. Plus, there's a larger permanent memory that improves performance, as well as saves all programs during a power loss. More Comfort and Convenience. The new, 60% larger lighted display makes for clearer low-light viewing.
- 2 Heat / 2 Cool
- Simultaneous heat and cool setpoint storage
- Pre-set temperature control
- LCD continuously displays setpoint and room temperature
- Backlit display when any key is pushed
- Temperature range 45° to 90°F
- R, C, W, W2, G , Y and Y2 terminals
- Optional C terminal (Dual Power option)
- Setpoint storage in case of power loss
- 2 "AA" Energizer® alkaline batteries included