Venstar Wireless Remote Sensor ACC0414RF
About This Product
Venstar Wireless Remote Sensor ACC0414RF (Must be used with ACC0414REC Receiver)
Wireless Remote Room Sensor can be used to monitor indoor or outdoor temperature (with compatible thermostats). It has an override button for commercial thermostat flexibility during after-hour usage. The sensor location is not restricted by wiring constraints.
Compatible with the following models:
Totaline: P374-1700, P374-1800, P374-1900, P374-2900
Venstar: T1700, T1800, T1900, T2900
THE WIRELESS REMOTE SENSOR SYSTEM IS MADE UP OF ONE RECEIVER AND AT LEAST ONE WIRELESS SENSOR.
- Up to 8 Wireless Sensors may be used with 1 Receiver. (Unit ID #0 - 7)
- The Receiver automatically averages all the temperatures it receives from any and all Wireless Sensors, up to 8 on the same House Code as the receiver, and reports the average to the thermostat.
- The Receiver will only 'listen' to Wireless Sensors with the same House
Code as the Receiver, and will 'ignore' Sensors with different House Codes than the Receiver.
- There can be up to 16 Remote Sensor Systems in each installation.
- If more than 1 Wireless Sensor is used with 1 Receiver, then all Sensors and the Receiver must have the same House Code for proper operation.
- If more than 1 Wireless Sensor is used with 1 Receiver, than each Sensor must have a different Unit ID.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE OF ONE WIRELESS REMOTE SENSOR:
- To report the Outdoor Temperature when using a compatible Residential thermostat. It is recommended to attach the Wireless Sensor to a North facing wall where it will not be in direct sunlight or the spray of sprinklers.
- To report the temperature of a room, such as that of a Baby's room when using a compatible Residential thermostat.
- To control to, or to read only, the temperature at the return duct when compatible Commercial thermostat.
- To control the temperature in a space that is different from where the compatible Commercial thermostat is located.
SUGGESTION FOR USE OF MULTIPLE WIRELESS REMOTE SENSORS:
- To control to an average of more than one Wireless Sensor in a large open space using a compatible Commercial thermostat. This type of application would include large, open office areas.
Dimensions: 4 5/8" X 2 3/4" X 7/8"
Replaces: Totaline P474-0401RF, Carrier 33CSRFS-RC, Bryant TSTATBBPRFS-RC