Venstar Wireless Remote Sensor Receiver - ACC0414REC
About This Product
Venstar Wireless Remote Sensor Receiver - ACC0414REC . Requires Sensor - ACC0414REC. Transmits temperature reading to compatible thermostats.
Compatible with the following models:
Totaline: P374-1800, P374-1900, P374-2900
Venstar: T1800, T1900, T2900
THE WIRELESS REMOTE SENSOR SYSTEM IS MADE UP OF ONE RECEIVER AND AT LEAST ONE WIRELESS SENSOR.
- Up to 8 Wireless Sensors may be used with 1 Receiver. (Unit ID #0 - 7)
- The Receiver automatically averages all the temperatures it receives from any and all Wireless Sensors, up to 8 on the same House Code as the receiver, and reports the average to the thermostat.
- The Receiver will only 'listen' to Wireless Sensors with the same House
Code as the Receiver, and will 'ignore' Sensors with different House Codes than the Receiver.
- There can be up to 16 Remote Sensor Systems in each installation.
- If more than 1 Wireless Sensor is used with 1 Receiver, then all Sensors and the Receiver must have the same House Code for proper operation.
- If more than 1 Wireless Sensor is used with 1 Receiver, than each Sensor must have a different Unit ID.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE OF ONE WIRELESS REMOTE SENSOR:
- To report the Outdoor Temperature when using a compatible Residential thermostat. It is recommended to attach the Wireless Sensor to a North facing wall where it will not be in direct sunlight or the spray of sprinklers.
- To report the temperature of a room, such as that of a Baby's room when using a compatible Residential thermostat.
- To control to, or to read only, the temperature at the return duct when compatible Commercial thermostat.
- To control the temperature in a space that is different from where the compatible Commercial thermostat is located.
SUGGESTION FOR USE OF MULTIPLE WIRELESS REMOTE SENSORS:
- To control to an average of more than one Wireless Sensor in a large open space using a compatible Commercial thermostat. This type of application would include large, open office areas
Replaces: Totaline P474-0401REC, Carrier 33CSRFS-RE, Bryant TSTATBBPRFS-RE