Robertshaw RS2210 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat - 2 Heat / 1 Cool
About This Thermostat
|Stages:||2H & 1C|
|System Compatibility:||Multi-Stage, Heat Pump|
|Power Options:||24 VAC Hardwire, Millivolt|
Robertshaw 2210 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat - 2 Heat / 1 Cool.
The Robertshaw« RS2000 thermostat family is Simply The Right Choice when it comes to non-programmable temperature control. With the comfort, convenience, and efficiency features that homeowners and contractors want, the RS2000 family provides value-packed thermostats for an economical price.
- Bigger brighter backlight makes it easy to read any time of the day.
- Filter change reminder
- Low battery warning - The thermostat first warns of a low battery condition. When the batteries become too weak for normal operation, the thermostat enters the second stage low battery warning which shuts down the thermostat. In this condition, the thermostat will turn your system off. Your system will remain off until the batteries re replaced.
- Keyboard lockout - to lock or unlock the keyboard, press and hold RUN key for 3 seconds. The keyboard is locked, when LOCK appears on the display.
- Adjustable differential - thermostat is set at the factory to cycle at 2║F (1║C) above and below the set temperature (DIFF = 2). This setting has been designed to provide a comfortable room temperature under most conditions. However, if you find your system cycling too fast or too slow, then the DIFF can be adjusted to modify the cycle time.
- Clock display
- Energy monitor - The Energy Monitor feature measures and stores the amount of time theheating and air conditioning system operates.
Heating / cooling system compatibility:
Heat Pump (No Aux. or Emergency Heat) Yes
Heat Pump (with Aux. or Emergency Heat) Yes
Standard Heat & Cooling Systems Yes
Two Stage Heat & One Stage Cool Yes
Standard Heat Only Systems Yes
Millivolt Heat Only Systems - Floor or Wall Furnaces Yes (but requires 24VAC common)
Standard Central Air Conditioning Yes
Gas or Oil Heat Yes
Electric Furnace Yes
Hydronic (Hot Water) Zone Heat-2 Wires Yes
Hydronic (Hot Water) Zone Heat-3 Wires No
Temperature Range - 45-95 degrees F
Terminals - O, B, Y1, G, W2, E/W1, C, L, R
Power Source - 24VAC with battery backup
- Standard: 2-7 Business Days: Free!