Honeywell LineVoltPro 7000 Non-Programmable Heat Only Thermostat
About This Thermostat
|System Compatibility:||Line Voltage|
Honeywell's Digital LineVoltPRO 7000 offers the simplicity and basic features of a conventional thermostat, with the added precision and comfort control of a Honeywell electronic thermostat. Its advanced technology minimizes temperature swings and keeps you consistently comfortable. Single-Pole thermostat
- Electronic temperature control - precision of +/-1 F saves up to 10%* on heating bills.
- Easy temperature setting - with single control dial.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation - reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- On/Standby switch allows you to turn the thermostat off at the end of the heating season.
- Temperature range stops - prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
- Maintenance free - no batteries required.
- 5-year limited warranty.
Application Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
Mounting Vertical Mount
Color Premier White®
Stages 1 Heat
Electrical Connections 5.5 in. (140mm) tinned copper lead wires
Switch Type Relay
Switching Action SPST
Accuracy (F) ±1 F
Accuracy (C) ±0.5 C
Dimensions (in.) 4 7/8 in. high x 2 3/4 in. wide x 7/8 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 124 mm high x 70 mm wide x 23 mm deep
Setting Temperature Range (F) 59 F to 95 F
Setting Temperature Range (C) 15 C to 35 C
Electrical Ratings 16.7 Amps Max; 4000 Watts at 240 VAC, 3470 Watts at 208 VAC
Frequency 50 Hz
Frequency 60 Hz
Sensor Element Thermistor
Operating Temperature Range (F) 32 F to 140 F
Minimum Temperature Setting (F) Thermostat maintains 45 F when dial is set below 59 F.
Minimum Temperature Setting (C) Thermostat maintains 7 C when dial is set below 15 C.
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed 9R12, File Number: E183695
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association cCSAus, File Number: LR76030
Voltage 208/240 Vac